CONNECT:

enjoy perusing but the rule is:

as seen in:

groom sold separately

the sassy bride

carolina bride high country

and more...

The Rockstar Workshop

2/28/2008

This past Sunday, I had the privilege of hosting the opening party for Corey McNabb’s Rockstar Workshop, once again! We had a wonderful time, and everyone really seemed to have a lot fun getting to know one another. There were several photographers from all over the U.S. that came to soak in as much knowledge as possible. I’m so happy I got to be a part!

Liz, with The Purple Iris, arranged some very cool arrangements for the party…thanks, Liz!

Delicious cappuccino pound from Cakes by Jane, and an incredible chocolate carving by Chez Nous Confections.
My crazy husband (isn’t he adorable?), me, Jill (the gorgeous, classy, fabulous, spectacular wife of Corey McNabb), and the rockstar himself! 🙂 Oh, and I just noticed my sister-in-law, Laura, peeking her head into the picture. She is also and expectant mother! I am going to be an aunt!! Yipee! 🙂

The FANTABULOUS and gorgeous, Amber Holritz, who takes amazing self-portraits! 🙂
  1. Meggie Velasco

February 29th, 2008 at 9:26 am

HEY TARA!!!! Thank you SO much for hosting the Rockstar party on Sunday. You did an amazing job and I got to see first hand why your such an incredible planner/coordinator/wedding guru lady. It was really wonderful hearing a coordinator’s view of photographers. I hope our paths cross again soon! Thank you again!

2. Jill McNabb

February 29th, 2008 at 5:33 pm

Tara, you know you’re on my short list of the very best people in the entire world – you’re a wonderful friend and a great support to Corey and to me. You’re fun, gorgeous, thoughtful, interesting, and inspirational, and you’re fantastic at what you do! Thank you!

3. Jon Leidel

March 1st, 2008 at 1:01 am

Tara, thank you for your very wonderful presentation from a wedding coordinator’s perspective. You did amazing hosting the kick-off party as well. Thanks so much again!

Nicole Rogers

4. Nicole L. Rogers

March 1st, 2008 at 1:03 am

Oops, I posted as someone else…but, anyways Tara thanks for all you did at the Rockstar Workshop!

Nicole

5. Rich

March 1st, 2008 at 9:58 am

Your presentation was amazing! Gave me lots of things to think about. Took lots of notes and will be implementing. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to come speak with us! You nailed it!

6. Lynn

March 5th, 2008 at 11:28 am

Hi Tara!
    I love you! You were WONDERFUL at Corey’s workshop! I learned so much and hope to work with coordinators like you as much as possible. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to teach us.
    Love,